Checkout our boardroom booking details
Basic Package Hourly Rental Rates
Tenants: $30.00/hr (+5% GST)
Non-Tenants: $45.00/hr (+5% GST)
Use of boardroom, chairs, flip chart, wireless internet
Full Package Hourly Rental Rates
Tenants: $40.00/hr (+5% GST)
Non-Tenants: $55.00/hr (+5% GST)
Use of boardroom, chairs, flip charts, wireless internet, projector, and PC hook up, Laptop not included.
Boardroom Booking Form
Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you
Boardroom Booking Policy
- Payment from tenants must be made 24 hrs prior to booking date. Failure to do will result in charging your account on file.
Payment from non-tenants must be made at the end of use on the day of the booking.
In the form of cash or cheque (payable to Columna Management LTD).
- Any cancellations, inform our office 24 hours prior to your booking date.
- One-hour minimum charge for Tenants.
- Two-hour minimum charge for Non-Tenants.
- The booking packages includes 20 leather executive office chairs. Any additional chairs required will be charged a fee of $1+GST per chair per day.
- Any additional time taken beyond the booked time will become due and payable via the account we have on file. After hours bookings will need to be paid in advance via cheque (payable to Columna Management LTD) and any additional time taken will be billed to your account.
- It will be mandatory to sign in upon commencement and sign out upon termination of your meeting. See security if the office administrator is unavailable.
- No changes between packages can be made after payment is received.
- Access to the Boardroom is through the front doors of the Boardroom located next to the Administration Office.
- A cleaning fee of $25.00+GST will be automatically added to your account on file for any cleaning we are required to do on your behalf. It is up to you to clean the room before you leave. Failure to pay will result in being denied use of the boardroom in the future visits. The responsibility for guests using the boardroom will be assumed by the person whose signature is on the boardroom sign-in sheet or by the primary contact we have on file.
- Should there be any damage to the Premises, the cost of repairs plus 15% administration fee will be invoiced to the user.
- All activity conducted in the Boardroom must abide by the laws of British Columbia and Canada.