Join us at our annual Easter Egg Hunt for a chance to win 1 out of 12 GOLDEN EGGS, with a fabulous prize inside! This will be a Rain or Shine event. Free admission!
Date: Saturday, April 13th, 2019 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Registration for Easter Egg Hunt begins at 11AM in Unit 4 between Body Energy and City Square Dental. Maps and complementary parking will be given between 11AM-12PM or until we run out of maps. First 50 registrations will receive a free drink coupon courtesy of Bubble Waffle.
We will be providing fun activities for children of all ages to enjoy:
• Easter Egg Hunt (at participating retailers)
With your Map, visit the participating retailers to get Easter treats and your map stamped. Completed maps have to be returned by 2:15PM in the Registration Office to be placed in a draw for a lucky Golden Egg. Draw takes place on stage at 2:30PM or after the end of the last Magic Show. You must be present to pick up your prize! Participants must be under the age of 12 to qualify for prizes and be accompanied by an adult. One entry per person.
• Meet the Easter Bunny
• Giggle Booth from 12PM-3PM by donation. Portion of proceeds raised will go towards Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Minimum donation of $2 per photo. Don’t miss this chance to beautifully capture family memories!
• Cotton Candy Station from 12PM-3PM, by donation. All proceeds raised will be going toward Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Minimum donation of $3 per cotton candy. There will be several variety for choices and flavors.
• Face Painting from 12PM 2:45PM with Blanche MacDonald makeup students
• Magic Show at 12:15PM, 1:15PM, & 2:15PM
Some amazing Grand Prizes include:
• Win 1 of 2 Pair of Canucks Hockey Tickets for 2020 season (Valued at $800 each pair)
• Win 1 of 2 ATV Ride on Vehicle (Valued at $200)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite (Valued at $100)
A big thank you to all our generous Tenants and Vendors for sponsoring and donating various prizes!
PLEASE NOTE: Our family events are more successful year after year and we always encourage everyone to come early to enjoy all the free activities. Quantities being offered for this event are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis, while quantities last. Drop-in event.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]