Hippity-hoppity! Join our annual Easter Egg Hunt for children on March 24th, from 12:00-3:00 pm at City Square. Lots of fun activities rain or shine! Free admission for children 12 years old and under.
- Easter Egg Hunt 12:00-2:15 pm
- Magic Shows at 12:30 pm, 1:15 pm and 2:00 pm (3 shows)
- Face Painting from 12:00-2:45 pm with Blanche Macdonald makeup artists
- Giggle Booth from 12:00-3:00 pm, free photo to take home. Don’t miss the chance of having beautifully captured family memories!
- Easter Bunny Mascot 12:00-3:00 pm
- Cotton Candy Spun from 12-3pm – $3 donation for Canuck Place Children’s Hospice fundraising. Choose your own natural flavor and get it freshly spun just for you!
- Real Bunny Meet and Greet from 12-3pm, by donation. All proceeds going to Rabbitats, a local rabbit rescue association (www.rabbitats.org).
Easter Egg Hunt – How it works:
- Pick-up your Easter Egg Hunt map at the Registration Station at City Square’s Food Court between 12:00-1:30pm or until quantities last*.
- Visit all participating retailers to get Easter chocolate treats and your map stamped.
- Return your completed map by 2:15 pm at the Registration Station to get your participation gift* and enter for a chance to win one of our cool prizes donated by City Square and their retailers. The Grand Prize is a PlayStation 4 Pro Star Wars Deluxe Edition Bundle ($550 value).
- Enjoy all the other fun activities mentioned above.
- The draw will take place on stage at 2:30 pm. You must be present to win. Participants must be under the age of 12 to qualify for prizes and be accompanied by an adult. Only one entry per child.
*PLEASE NOTE: Our family events are more and more successful each year and we always encourage everyone to come early to enjoy all the free activities. Quantities being offered for this event are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis while quantities last.