Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its way! Join our annual Easter Egg Hunt for children and families! Rain or Shine. Free admission.
We will be providing fun activities for children of all ages to enjoy:
- Easter Egg Hunt*(at participating retailers) / Prize station for all completed Easter Egg Hunt maps! Maps have to be picked up at our food court from 12-12:30 pm or until we run out of maps. Visit the participating retailers to get Easter treats and your map hole punched. Completed maps have to be returned by 2:15pm to get your reward plus enter to win one of our cool prizes donated by City Square retailers! The Grand Prize is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ 16GB Android 6.0 Tablet Bundle($450 value!). Draw takes place on stage at 2:30 pm or after the end of the last Magic Show. You must be present to pick up your prize! Participants must be 12 years old or younger to qualify for prizes and be accompanied by an adult. One entry per person.
- Magic Shows at 12:30pm, 1:15pm and 2:00pm
- Face Painting from 12-2:45pm with Blanche Macdonald makeup artists
- Giggle Booth from 12-3pm, free photo to take home! Don’t miss this chance to beautifully capture family memories!
- Easter Bunny Mascot
- Cotton Candy Spun* from 12-3pm, by donation. Fundraising for Canuck Place Children’s Hospicewith a chance to win $50 in Starbucks gift cards!Choose your own natural flavor and get it freshly spun just for you. Organic Cotton Candy sugar: yellow, white and pink ; Non-organic sugar: blue and purple. Minimum donation of $3 per cotton candy and get a raffle ticket for a chance to win the fundraising prize ($50 in Starbucks gift cards)! All proceeds going to Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Fundraiser draw on stage at 2:30 pm or after the end of the last Magic Show. You must be present to pick up your prize! Participants must be 12 years old or younger to qualify for prizes and be accompanied by an adult.
* PLEASE NOTE: Our family events are more successful year after year and we always encourage everyone to come early to enjoy all the free activities 🙂 Quantities being offered for this event are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis while quantities last. Drop-in event.
Real Bunny Meet and Greet from 12-3pm, by donation. All proceeds going to Rabbitats, a local rabbit rescue association.
Date(s) – 08/04/2017
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm